Fundraising: Tai Chi Down Under
Tai Chi Down Under Fundraiser
Sunday, November 2, 2014
1:00 – 4:00 pm
Normandale Highlands United Methodist Church
9920 Normandale Ave. S, Bloomington, MN
- Tai Chi and Qigong Classes
- four to choose from
- Bake Sale
- Buy-the-Slice and Take Home
- Ongoing throughout the event
- Pottery, Quilts, Acupuncture & Massage appointments & more
- Drawings at 2 different times - must be present to win
- Tai Chi Demos
- Door Prizes
Schedule of Events
1:00 - 1:30
2:00 - 2:45
3:00 - 4:00
Gathering, bake sale and buy raffle tickets
Tai Chi Demo and 1st raffle
Tai Chi and Qiqong classes - four to choose from
Tai Chi Demos, 2nd raffle and door prizes awarded
Admission: $20 donation in advance, $25 donation at the door.
Want to volunteer? We need your help with the Bake Sale, Raffle, Clean up and more!
- To help with the Bake Sale, please email Jeannine.
- To help with the Raffle, please email Marie.
- To help with anything else, please email Linda Ebeling. Thanks!
Apparent Plan is sponsoring this event to raise funds for tai chi instructor certification and health promotion program development. These programs enable us to train and certify high-quality instructors to teach for our organization as we expand throughout the Twin Cities and Upper Midwest. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Please help grow our tai chi community with your participation in this fun event. Bring a friend!